Who we are
Our website address is: http://auroratrading.com.kh
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve the Aurora Trading Services. The types of information we gather include:
- Information you give us: we receive and store information you provide us when you use the Aurora Trading Services. For example, your name and address, purchases you make, payment details, competition entries, survey responses, and messages you send us.
- Automatic information: we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use Aurora Trading Services, including information about how you’ve used the site and what services you’ve interacted with. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your device accesses our website or other content served on our behalf on other websites.
- Information from other sources: we might receive information about you from other sources. For example, we may receive credit history information in order to help prevent and detect fraud.
Purposes for which we process your personal information
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Aurora Trading Services. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services (e.g. processing payments and communicating with you about your orders, or for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service).
- Recommendations and personalization (e.g. to recommend products that might be of interest to you, and to personalize your experience).
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Aurora Trading Services, and for internal record keeping.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Aurora Trading Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Aurora Trading, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time we may contact you for market research purposes.
Do we share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
How long do we keep your personal information?
What about cookies?
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Aurora Trading’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services, for example by understanding what pages customers find useful.
Aurora Trading cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Aurora Trading products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Controlling your personal information
If you have any question or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please visit our Contact us page. Please also note:
- If you are a registered user, you can update your personal information by logging in to your account.
- If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other communication from us, please Contact us.
- You have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please write to or email us via the Contact us page as soon as possible.
Are Children Allowed to Use Aurora Trading Services?
Aurora Trading doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may use Aurora Trading Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.