You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- When you register with Aurora Trading Company website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions made using these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform us as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on our website, and updating your details on “My Account” page.
The contract between us
- Aurora Trading Company must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Payment of the advertised price will be taken at the point of order. Charging your payment method does not mean that an order has been accepted by Aurora Trading Company. Once payment has been processed, Aurora Trading Company will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The email will include your name, the order number and the total price charged. Aurora Trading Company acceptance of your order (which will happen when Aurora Trading Company dispatches your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Aurora Trading Company will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and reserve the right to cancel your order.
- This Site is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to use the site for commercial or business purposes or to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in any of these ways then we reserve the right to withdraw from any relevant contract(s) and cancel your order(s).
Your right of cancellation
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 1 day from the day you placed your order. You must notify us of your cancellation. You can notify us through our online contact form or by completing this online cancellation form.
- We will refund the price of the item no later than 7 days from the day on which we receive your cancellation, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have cancelled your order. We’ll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.